PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wellington

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 31, 2012
I know there are a number of Frog Morton fans out there, I've seen in mentioned numerous times. I plan to order a couple different 50g tins in my next order, I was wondering what's everyone's favourite Frog Morton.
I'm probably getting the 'On The Bayou" and the on the log one which I think is the original. I will probably throw in a Nightcap (which I've never had) and Orlik Flake.

juvat270

Aug 1, 2011
Not really a fan of any of them (except Cellar, haven't tried that one yet) they're too mild for my tastes. But if I had to choose, I would go with the regular/original Frog Morton.

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
FMOTT is my big jar tobacco. Every third bowl or so of tobacco that I smoke is FMOTT. You gotta love latakia, but FMOTT makes it easy to love.

checotah

Feb 7, 2012
FMOTT, followed by FM (original). Haven't tried Cellar yet; it's still there (in the Cellar}.

hunter185

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2012
Cellar just arrived the other day based on recommends from the folks here...have yet to open it though.

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
While not crazy about English blends (so feel free to discount my opinion :) ), I did enjoy FMOTB for the addition of Perique. It also led me to SPC Plum Pudding which is one of the few English blends I would probably buy again at some point.

homeatsea

Mar 6, 2013
I've got some Frog Morton original headed my way. Should be waiting for me Monday. It will be my first experience with any of the Frog Morton's as well as my first English. Looking forward to giving it a try.

okrent

Might Stick Around
Mar 12, 2013
I've only tried the Original and Cellar and still have a jar of both, but it's Cellar that I find myself reaching for time and again.

sladeburns

Might Stick Around
Apr 2, 2013
I've only tried Cellar but it is amazing! I'm thinking I may buy the Frogmorton sampler and try the rest of them.

eazye77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 21, 2012
I got to get the FM sampler myself. Only had the original and want to try the rest. Especially the cellar.

carbz13

Might Stick Around
Jan 27, 2013
Cellar was the first and only one I tried so far, and I absolutely love it.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
I have tried and love On the Town. I have got some cellar in a tin waiting for me to crack it open!

Status
Not open for further replies.