PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
I came into a good amount of tobacco, Burley and Flue Cured Virginia Brightleaf, and am going to make an aromatic. I have 2 sauces I can use. Which do you think would make the best aromatic? Pralines or English Toffee? I'm leaving it to you guys to pick. Both are Flavors that I don't believe have been used, but i believe both will make an awesome aromatic.

garyovich

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2012
Not much of an aro smoker, but I'm curious; are the "sauces" homemade concoctions or made somewhere else? I know practically nothing about the casing/saucing process with aromatics so I'm curious about how it is done.

johncorosz

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
uh-oh...I used a few bottles of the Vapor Liquid for E-Cigs to falvor some tobacco I have and it turned great but messy for the pipe and something I will nto do again.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
Oh, I'm not using e cig liquid. My sauce was a recipe given to me by a master blender that you all know of. The only variable was the flavor, and I chose those 2 flavors.

batdemon

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 20, 2011
Shawn, I go with pralines also and would certainly be up to sample it when it's ready.

From the reviews I have read about your other blends I hope you will be able to make them available to us in the not too distant future. Best of luck to you in your blending experiments.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
I will only be able to give samples as I think i need a processors permit to sell tobacco that was not blending tobacco to begin with. I am calling about it tomorrow and if need be, I will apply for the permit. I will post threads as I generate new blends and the first 5 people to ask will get the samples. I even have to watch how or when I offer samples because even though I am not selling, those posts constitute a Buy/Sell/Trade post and I need to play by the rules. Oh, I made pralines and creme. It has been cased and is drying. I also decided to make it a scented plug because I do not have a tobacco cutter, now will ?I have one anytime soon as they are 250 dollars. I was thinking about trying a paper shredder to cut my non plug blends into a course ribbon cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.