PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Does PipeMagazine do a Pipe Of The Year (POTY)? Or has it ever been done? And is it even allowed? I Know Kevin and a few of the tops would have to give it the go-ahead and might even take charge of it but I was just curious about if PM ever designed some sort of pipe and contacted a pipe maker and made a mass order of pipes with a PipeMagazine name or logo on them? I was visiting another forum (i'm sorry) and they were doing like a custom Cob with MM. And even found someone to print their Logo on the stem.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Here is my choice for POTY....... my Uncle Arthur LOTR cavalier
IMG_0254.jpg

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Hey, easy on the new guy. Rule #5:

5. We cannot have unauthorized production of any type of goods or services with the PipesMagazine.com name on them.
PipesMagazine.com is copyrighted intellectual property.
Anything that is developed, produced, marketed or distributed with the PipesMagazine.com name or likeness must either be owned by or licensed by Right Click Media, LLC and authorized by Kevin Godbee.

Creating an "unauthorized pipe" is a no-no. While I claim to be no master of the English language, Spartan appears to be asking for authorization. At least that is the way I interpreted his post.
I sure hope he did an intro..... Anyway, welcome Spartan.

Status
Not open for further replies.