PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
All of my auctions on Briarbid are coming to an end in the the next day or so. Link is below.
If anyone is interested in trading for one let me know and I can relist it as a "swap offer." I am interested in swapping for just about any tobacco or pipes with the pipes listed. They are all good smokers just trying to thin out the collection.
http://www.briarbid.com/100025,owner_id,other_items

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
If i could make a suggestion, there are no good profile shots of the pipe from the side. I can't really see their shapes well.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
@ Morton - I sent you a PM. For simplistic reasons I didn't want to ship out of the US but I am always willing to work with someone if they are willing.
@shaintiques - Thanks for the feedback. I just started this whole online posting thing and I noticed that once they were side by side with other postings. Will post better shots next round.
If you are interested they are all straight except for the meerschaum. The meerschaum is bent and there are a couple of nice profile pics of that one.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
Thanks Kevin. I like to try new things and have really been looking for something like Briarbid for a while. I think a lot will iron out once the traffic picks up.
Just a bump to everyone. I know the elections are happening tonight but my auctions will be ending and I think there are some steals there, especially compared to some of the other pipes listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.