PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjeorn

Might Stick Around
Oct 12, 2010
i thought it would be a good idea to post pics of are pets and if youv'e never had a pet than wat the hell post a pic of a pet or breed you would like.
heres my boy Ben hes 3 this christmas

004.jpg

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Bjorne, he looks smart.

Unlike Beau... who is smart, but if looks were brains.... well you get the idea.

This was taken when he was 3 months old... an Akita-German Shepherd Mix.
Beau.jpg

bjeorn

Might Stick Around
Oct 12, 2010
cute dogs, my boys a German shepherd ridge back mix and hes very good at looking smart but ..............
iphone117.jpg
he doesn't always think things through lol

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
This is my beast! He's the 3rd german shepherd we've had and he's absolutely brillant, too smart for his own good really. He's an escape artist, but he only really escapes the backyard to come around to the front door so we let him in or to go visit his friend Luigi 3 doors down. This summer my daughter thought she lost her ipod and after 3 months she found it and screamed and he jumped through the porch screen to protect her. Pretty cool dog.
KY339.15835026-1-x.jpg

thesandpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 6, 2010
I used to show and breed Irish Wolfhounds.At one time we had 24 of these!Sorry about the poor quality photo,before digital time.
928655039_vgYNx-L-1.jpg

thesandpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 6, 2010
It was the little people ,damn Leprechauns! Just shot them.Now you can see my 'Big Boys'.

buck67

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2010
Little Rock
Our French Bulldog, Onjolie. Her two main purposes in life, eat and sleep. She is a major tripping hazard for Santa on Christmas Eve if she doesn't relocate soon.
Onjie.jpg

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
My son is trying to narrow down what kind of dog he wants to get....when a dog stays in a conditioned house 23 hours a day, there are lots of options

chlogeo3

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 27, 2010
Here are our three dogs,

The Black Lab is BOBO

The brown dog with brown eyes is LUCKY

And little half pint is JACKSON.

Status
Not open for further replies.