PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Ya bastids wore me down with the Sixpence review thread and the Black Friday thread.
I hit up The Pipe Guys with their 30% off site wide sale, along with their first time order 10% off (after signing up for newsletter) and got a pile of stuff that I've never had before at a nice rate. A few pipe cleaners to hit the $75 free shipping mark and I feel pretty darn good about the deal.
Please share any personal notes on the blends. FYI, I just ordered, so the discounts are still active.
Samuel Gawith’s St. James Flake

McClellend's Frog Morton on the Bayou

G. L Pease's Sixpence

Peterson’s Irish Flake
Happy Leftover Turkey Week! Here's a commercial I remember fondly from childhood....
jay-roger.jpg

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Good job on the St. James Flake, it’s one of the finest VaPer’s in existence in my opinion.
I also enjoy both Irish Flake and Sixpence but I’ve come across other blends that knocked those out of rotation but they are grade A blends nonetheless.

piffyr

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2015
My personal notes...
Samuel Gawith’s St. James Flake -- YAY! :D

McClellend's Frog Morton on the Bayou -- Meh. :|

G. L Pease's Sixpence -- YAY! :D

Peterson’s Irish Flake -- YAY! :D

piffyr

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2015
There's nothing wrong with FMotB, Jay. It's a fine blend, but it just doesn't float my particular boat. Your own tastes may differ (and probably do). There are no slouches in that bunch by any means.

Status
Not open for further replies.