PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanelktown

Lifer
Feb 10, 2015
I'm looking to add a pipe and was curious about the poker style pipes and what brands make good ones? Looking estate or new.

delro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2015
I am a poker fanatic...Jake Hackert, J.Dees, Boswell, are a few handcrafted pipes in my collection. You won't be able to find the first 2 easily. Check ebay often, buy fast. Good Luck. Also Boswell's will sell out before noon the day they post them.

khartman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 6, 2015
I've been looking at Boswell and contemplating stopping in to see if I can commission one.

shanelktown

Lifer
Feb 10, 2015
From what I understand the pipes are solid there and the tobacco well if you like aromatics they make some of the best, I placed an order Thursday from them and im going to try the northwoods ive heard some really solid things about that blend as well.

delro

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 7, 2015
Northwoods is fantastic. I dont smoke aros although I was gifted a few of their's from Dan and they were pretty tasty.
They post pokers regularly just at least 3-4 every 2 weeks. They go very fast so call early
I own 2 boswell pipes both great smokers and their signature weathered finish is very unique

shanelktown

Lifer
Feb 10, 2015
image1-600x450.jpg

Maybe a new addition
*EDIT* - Fixed your link. Don't ask me what I did differently. It looks like you did the exact same thing I did. -Jason

graydawn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 7, 2014
Tom Eltangs pokers are smoking machines. His favorite pipe. Pipestud has an estate on his site now. Line up!
I have three of Eltangs pokers. The least expensive is his Sailor pipe. Only available outside the U.S. but The Danish Pipe Shop in Copenhagen has them and their shipping is impeccable and easy.
Richard

shanelktown

Lifer
Feb 10, 2015
That is confirmed that is a new acquisition on that poker from boswells Length is 6" Height is 2 7/8" im pretty excited about this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.