Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
37EE1F05-9D12-4A6E-B303-C6566E8B1194-27027-000035E7F85FCC1D_zpsc17e6b94.jpg
Where are my Cats ?

bryanf

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 16, 2013
I bet PMon would get along well with my Aussie Tommy. He's a year and a half pup.

roadqueen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 9, 2013
From Bradley's past posts, it seems that Pmon loves his kitties dearly.
Very handsome fellow!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My sister and her husband just adopted a rescue German Shepherd mix, about a year old. He has

that same lanky look. They're working hard to give him the information he needs to be the best dog

he can be. Sounds like he's doing well. If you can figure out how to let them know, most dogs will

bust ass to do as asked.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
I trained him to love cats, would play with him and a cat, slowly getting them Unafraid of PMon, I do not want a cat killer, cane fields are full of mice and I do not want a mean dog. Now they seek him out to play. I like that.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
Sounds like he is going to be trained right. I currently don't have any dogs, but two cats(three if you count the stray that took up here). I like it when they get along.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I grew up with a wonderful mixed water dog, unusually strong, intrepid swimmer through the ice, etc. Many stories about George.

My life just hasn't accommodated a dog, so we have three cats. Two are brothers, Maine Coon seeming rescue cats out of a drain

pipe as kittens, bottle fed because mom took off. The rescuers assumed the first heavy rain would drown the litter. Maine Coons

have many dog traits, sociable, interactive. Our other cat moved down from Long Island with my wife. The guys don't quite accept

her. Luckily, she's tough, but sometimes, she sleeps with her back against my neck for reassurance and purrs like a tractor. Makes

me sleep great.

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
:rofl:

Awesome looking dog that Pmon. Love the look on his mug.

I've got a mongrel that's a cat lover as well. We have a dog and 3 cats to keep the mice and moles out of the house. Old 1700's center chimney cape house with fieldstone foundation is a haven for vermin. LOL

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
He's a beautiful dog and a growing boy!
I had a blood hound that loved cats. It wasn't unusual to see him sleeping with 2-3 of the neighbor's kittens cuddled in his skin folds. I miss old Bo.

Status
Not open for further replies.