Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I have the regular Plum Pudding, well-aged, and I suspect it will be good.

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
I like it too, and from the review sites it seems to be quite a favorite for a lot of folks. Haven't seen it around lately, but I don't scour the interwebs all that frequently looking for it, either.

lazar

Can't Leave
May 5, 2015
Not much buzz about SPC blends, especially the reserve.
Seems like there used to be a few years back, but it died down for some reason. Though that was on another forum, so maybe there are forum-specific favs.

Jun 27, 2016
I have some Rainier Levant to comparo-smoke against D&S Levant, but haven't cracked it open yet. :puffpipe:

smokeyweb

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 29, 2013
I am finishing up a tin of regular plum pudding and have enjoyed it... though I prefer Mississippi River to the pudding. Thinking about trying a tin of special reserve M.R.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Smokeyweb: PPSR is a great tobacco, but I do like MRSR a bit better, but that's my personal taste. I prefer the Special Reserve blends over the regular ones, and I mean no disrespect to the latter versions when I say that.

smokeyweb

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 29, 2013
Well... think I may just have to try both then! Hard to imagine it would even be possible to improve upon the taste of Mississippi River Standard!

elvergun

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 21, 2017
I prefer the Special Reserve blends over the regular ones
Ha...with me it's the other way around.
If anyone wants to trade some Plum Pudding for some PPSR, send me a PM. :puffpipe:

Status
Not open for further replies.