Please Look At This!!! Proof Positive That You Pipe Smokers Are The Best!!!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
Ok. I felt it necessary to show off what i have been gifted. I don't want to list names for fear of forgetting someone, but if you look around, You will know who the culprits are. This is just the material stuff. I have been gifted with both knowledge, and spiritual enlightenment via kind words and advice. We are the best lot of people on the planet. It's an honor and a privilege to be a member of this site. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

2012-08-02223843.jpg
The bags on the left are 4oz bags just to give some perspective!!!!

assaad

Can't Leave
Apr 4, 2011
Wow, good stuff. You are certainly blessed. What is the tobacco in that red tin?

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
I am very appreciative. My whole life has been about what others can scam me out of, not what others can do for me. I asked for none of these things, Yet was given them freely. I am trying to give back, but people like Baronsamedi won't let me. I sent him some stuff, a couple others too, but they just want to send it back. They say karma is a bitch. With this bunch, karma will be sweet. And to be honest, this is all karma comeing back to me. I'm always doing for others and getting screwed over. Guess ya'll are giving it back :clap:

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
Shawn when I first joined here a couple guys freely sent me sample after sample and refused to accept anything in return, so I'm paying that back...you don't owe any of us anything.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
Well i say......... BRING ON THE NEWER NOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pipe smokers do rule, and I'm proud to be a part of this here bunch!!!! :clap: :puffy: NACHOS GRASSY ASS, or something like that :wink:

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
The amount of stuff in that picture just goes to show how awesome the people of this forum are! I really like that Lovat on the right side third from the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.