PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
I'm am headed North to Ashland to pay my respects to the Swan of Avon and Steven Sondheim. Fortunately I will have zero internet connectivity for the duration.
The last time I left on a semi long trip I came back to smoking ruins, a glowing crater, and expelled members. That was very sad.
So play nice here while I'm away.

macabra11

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 14, 2014
Boise, ID
I live in Boise and have heard lots about the OSF, and I know it is a pretty large affair. I still shudder whenever I hear the word "Shakespeare". Brings back bad memories of high school english class. Bleh.
Have a great trip sablebrush!

derfargin

Lifer
Mar 3, 2014
Kennesaw, GA
I dont understand why so many people look at a being connected to the internet as a bad thing when going on vac.
I have accepted that the internet is a big part of my life, and when I go on vacation a place with connectivity isn't something that would lessen my time off. Sure I like going camping and I enjoy being away from all technology, but if I'm going to another city where I'll be staying somewhere with electricity and running water, I'll want network connectivity as well.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
sable, are you saying you'll actually miss peck and Harris when they get all snippy and storm off in a huff?

Dec 24, 2012
Sable's gone now so there is no point in asking him any questions until he is back.
I just wanted to tell you guys that I think you're all a bunch of semen sniffing boneheads.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Sure, Dad, we won't have any parties while you're gone, and no fights. We might just have a few friends over

to do homework. We promise.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Ashland (along with McMinnville) is actually on my potential "retirement" list. Can't wait for Sable to get back and hear his report.

soggycitybob

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 30, 2013
Portland, OR
@Phonomet - the OCP started producing musicals a number of yrs back. This year they are running Sondheim's Into the Woods.
@Sablebrush52 - hope you enjoy! I'm going to be there the end of August. Let me know if there's any good spots for pipe smoking.

Jul 15, 2011
I just wanted to tell you guys that I think you're all a bunch of semen sniffing boneheads.
Peck, I am officially going to work this into my ever expanding lexicon of both workplace and everyday insults. You do this forum a great service sir. :mrgreen:

Dec 24, 2012
Peck, I am officially going to work this into my ever expanding lexicon of both workplace and everyday insults. You do this forum a great service sir.
Yeah, I can't explain it. There is something about Sable being gone that made me want to start hurling insults.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I just wanted to tell you guys that I think you're all a bunch of semen sniffing boneheads. :rofl:
I just read that. Dropped my pipe and sprayed coffee all over the table as I collapsed with laughter - brilliant one Peck!

yaddy306

Lifer
Aug 7, 2013
Regina, Canada
You empty-headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!
- not Shakespeare

Status
Not open for further replies.