PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmicbobo

Part of the Furniture Now
May 11, 2017
Well, my last Pipestud post was the first two page subject I've created here. It was also the first one shut down by the mod (smiling).
Undaunted, I have to mention what's up on PS's site:
Anyone who passes by the Drugstore Page (4) is really missing it this month. Stuff I have never seen, never imagined, and packaged in ways I can only drool over.
No, I am no Pipestud shill. Nor am I wanting to incite a riot. I have spent what I could for the time being. And some of this stuff is newsworthy, as we talk about other sales.
More Sugar Barrel, Walnut, yadda yadda.

Brigg's in a real wooden Barrel?

Sears Tobacco?

Vermont Country Store?

George Washington?

Dills?
These are ones I would love along with about five others. If they are available still in a few weeks, they will be mine. Oh yes, they will be mine.

Pipestud (and those who led me to him) truly opened up a world into aged toby. My life will never be the same. If PS ever offers credit cards his life will never be the same, chasing me around the world for payment. Muwahhhhhhhh

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
I didn't know Steve was flush enough to consider issuing credit cards. :rofl:
There must be more hay in consignment sales than I thought. :puffy:
-- Pat

Reactions: Spinkle
M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Anyone who passes by the Drugstore Page (4) is really missing it this month. Stuff I have never seen, never imagined, and packaged in ways I can only drool over.
There really is some interesting stuff there. Hopefully some it remains until you're able to make a go at it.

cosmicbobo

Part of the Furniture Now
May 11, 2017
The whole credit thing was tongue in cheek, though if I wanted to buy all the tins off the Drugstore page it would run me 1928$.
My real point was all the goodies, many I never heard of. Maybe I just have a simple mind, but when I see all sorts of new vintage brands of tobacco I feel like I am looking for a Z scale Marklin train set with HO Scale money. The page is an education to me... and fun

jravenwood

Can't Leave
Apr 23, 2017
I could easily spend triple what I do on Steves website...maybe quadruple. I force myself to pass on tins every week. :puffy:

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I have traded with Pipestud a few times on tins of tobacco and I have had him sell off the odd ancient 'cutter top' on my behalf in the past (anyone remember the infamous tin of 'Dark Shag' the most non P.C tobacco ever?) and providing your not in the market for Dunhills or tins of Unicorn turds his prices are pretty reasonable.

mikeklumpp

Might Stick Around
Jul 18, 2013
hong kong
seems like I remember trading with Pipestud but had to stop when I moved overseas - would love overseas shipping to be offered -

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Howdy Mike,
I do appreciate your past business. If you look at the shipping information section of my website you will note that overseas shipping is offered. In fact, I've been offering international shipping on all product on my private website since I opened it 11-years ago.
On my eBay site, certain auctions are also offered with international shipping. Also, members that I have done past international business with successfully are placed on my buyer exemption list.
Thanks again for you past business!

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
As long as we're talking about Pipestud, I'd like to add that he donated a big-ass stack of tobacco tins to the KC show a few days ago, which were put into the Saturday night awards dinner goodie bag that every attendee found on his chair. We're talkin' the good stuff, here. Older production, major label tobacco.
Muchacho gracioso from all of us at the club, and on behalf of all the dinner attendees.
You are a class act, Mr. Stud. :D

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I've never purchased anything from pipestud, but I frequently go onto his page just to look at the old tins. Like a blast from the past!

Status
Not open for further replies.