PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
I attended one of my local B&M's to their second monthly Pipe Club. It was a nice relaxing smoking experience. I didn't get to do a lot of interacting with the other pipe smokers because I thought it would be a fun idea to bring along my wife... I essentially had to entertain her the whole evening because there were no seats right next to each other where all the other fellas were sitting so we decided she's not allowed to come anymore lol. Helluva wife eh? At least for the forseeable future I will be going alone. Which is kool because I need some "Guy Time"
So here is the e-mail invitation.

PIPECLUB.jpg

P.I.P.E.S.

They decided on a neat little acronym for the name of the Pipe Club. The place that holds it is called C.I.G.A.R.S. and that stands for... I have no idea. The manager told me once but I was off in LaLa land looking at pipe stuff... sue me.
4PIPECLUB91211.jpg

Some samples to fill your pipe with. I was too shy to take any... one day.

3PIPECLUB91211.jpg

This is me lighting up some Blue Note(house blend, maybe like the ataldis blend? not sure; a real bish to keep lit) I smoked some My Mixture 965, it's allright but I kinda think it tastes like burnt leaves. :roll:

2PIPECLUB91211.jpg

These are the old farts I didn't get to talk to.

6PIPECLUB91211.jpg

Here I am getting some matches from my Cigar box. I don't have a fancy pouch yet to hold my goodies so I filled up a box and stuffed stuff in it.

1PIPECLUB91211.jpg

Next time I go there i'm bring some munchies, and coconut rum to add to the free colas...

nathaniel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 4, 2011
If only... I wish I had one of these so bad. :roll:
it's allright but I kinda think it tastes like burnt leaves
uhhh.. I think that's kinda the point of the whole hobby if I'm not mistaken 8O

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
@papipeguy
2235 Thousand Oaks San Antonio, Tx 78232
Copy and past that into http://maps.google.com
@Nathaniel
Ya, I didn't catch myself... I meant to say something to the effect of, "tastes like someone switched my backy with the leaves from their maple tree in their front yard." Just not my cup of tea.....mmmmm tea....
I look forward to taking full advantage of the company next time. (October 3)

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
cigar_pipeclub.jpg

Meeting again this Monday! October 3rd 2011 6:30-9:30
If anyone is in the area and would like to come on down I look forward to meeting ya.
This will be like my first time again because I didn't get to talk to anyone the last time (Still Shy) :oops:
BYOB

Free water, ice and sodas
Free Samples - Fill your pipe with any tobacco in the store!
10% off all Pipes, Tobacco and Accessories​

nikko

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2011
hm, it is about a twenty hour drive... I will have to take a rain check this time around...

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Going to try to make it to this month's meeting on Monday the 5th of December. Looking forward to seeing any of the members there who are close!
Happy Smoking.

pjm03fatboy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 26, 2011
here is the club in milwaukee wi it's held every 3 thurday of the mos, at jack's tobbacco in brookfield wi
newlogo.jpg

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
In Wilkes Barre PA we have P.I.P.E. Pocono Inter-Mountain Pipe Enthusiasts, I am the VP and I invite anyone in the area to come.
PM's are welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.