Pipes & Cigars Special

(7 posts)
  • Started 1 month ago by fishnbanjo
  • Latest reply from elasmo
  1. fishnbanjo

fishnbanjo

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

P&C is having a Special on Mac Baren Pipe Tobacco, buy 1lb of Tobacco and get a Ceramic Jar for only $5, got the last lb of Roll Cake!
    banjo

Posted 1 month ago #
  2. mso489

mso489

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Tempting. I tend to buy more tobacco than I smoke. But tempting.

Posted 1 month ago #
  3. pandapiper

pandapiper

Login to Send PM

The jars do look nice, but it is a gamble whether they arrive intact. I have two already, from the HH Vintage Syrian a couple years ago. One arrived with a large crack running the length of the jar. Thankfully it's not that noticeable at a glance, so it's more a showpiece than a functional jar. With it being a limited item, coming at no additional cost don't expect a replacement or something back if it arrives broken (unless you're paying the $5 for classics / 7 seas).

If the jars don't interest you SP has 15% off MacBaren tins.

Posted 1 month ago #
  4. mso489

mso489

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

...also a sale on pipes for Fathers Day.

Posted 1 month ago #
  5. 3rdguy

3rdguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

It is free with some blends.

As many of you know Mac Baren is known for having world-famous Danish blends, and also for the quality of their tobacco. HH, Classics and 7 Seas are desired lines and are becoming increasingly more popular among pipe smokers. Now that you have decided to add one of these blends to your rotation, all that is left is storing it properly. For a limited time, when you purchase any 1lb packages of Mac Baren HH blends, you'll get a fantastic ceramic jar FREE! In addition, with all purchases of Mac Baren Classics or 7 Seas 1lb packages, you can purchase the ceramic jar for just $5 more! This $50 valued ceramic jar will be a perfect addition to any shelf or desk.

Posted 1 month ago #
  6. cohibajoe

cohibajoe

Login to Send PM

I have two already, from the HH Vintage Syrian a couple years ago. One arrived with a large crack running the length of the jar.

Same thing happened to me. SP did replace the cracked jars.

Posted 1 month ago #
  7. elasmo

elasmo

Login to Send PM

dangit. Couldn't resist the latakia flake. Hope my ceramic jar comes intact!

Posted 1 month ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   mindglue, jfred, donjgiles, jabomano, jojoc, oldgeezersmoker, mikethompson, greeneyes, craig61a, jravenwood