PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
While unpacking from our move my son got into my cellar and snagged a jar of Luxury Navy Flake. To distract him a gave him one of those cheap giveaway Chinese cobs. It was the. That I realized the error in my ways . . . he had everything he needed and wasn't giving up either!
1406152818.8648.iPicit.jpg

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
Cute! My daughter has a real mini MM Cob and an acorn one ( whichever model that is ). She's 2 and a half with a full set of teeth and will make a case for the crappiness of the black cob stem material, as she had put some serious gnaw marks on the stems ( no, she was NOT teething at the time ).

She likes to sit around and draw on pipes as long as they have been thoroughly sanitized. Apparently, merely running a few dry cleaners down the stem and shank does not remove ALL the tar, which later gets activated by drool ( we had to wash our mouth ).

I have pictures for my eyes only of her drawing on a 61 Tan Shell Dunhill 120 I had made a replacement stem for. The thing is a basic half bent billiard marked Gp 4 but every bit of a Gp 6 by modern standards. Massive, judging my daughter is really petite slender at 34" tall and 26 lbs.

txbeerboy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 5, 2013
When I was little they use to sell a plastic pipe that would blow soap bubbles. People have been getting weird the pass twenty are so years.

roryrumfelt

Might Stick Around
Jul 21, 2014
I have a picture of me as a kid with a bunch of candy cigarettes stuffed into a bubble pipe at school~ hahaha people worry a little to much, it doesnt mean were going to grow up and want to smoke pipes all day!

Or maybe... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.