Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is an acceptable aroma, then there’s no reason to shower.

61cRaP5n37L._SX355_.jpg

bea8c48f6192476efd542d7e0d954806--guy-gifts-gifts-for-dad.jpg

Apparently, our natural scent is becoming ubiquitous. Someone even told me that there is a cigar scented perfume.

71676m.jpg

I know a lot of guys see "no smoking" signs and immediately think, I can't smoke my pipe here. But, I find that if I ask nicely, I can pretty much smoke my pipe anywhere. I was smoking in our new Waffle House this morning as I had my coffee, and the place was packed. As long as you are NOT being an asshole, and maybe select something with a good room note, you can pretty much smoke anywhere, as our fragrance is becoming very popular.

ryeguy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 4, 2017
But, I find that if I ask nicely, I can pretty much smoke my pipe anywhere. I was smoking in our new Waffle House this morning as I had my coffee
Very interesting. Although, I wonder if it depends on the state. I thought a lot of states (though obviously not all) considered it a health violation for restaurants to allow smoking indoors; so in those states the establishment could be fined if someone reported it, and with enough such violations maybe even lose their license to operate.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
In NY you can't smoke practically anywhere. I can't wait to get the hell out of this over priced/over taxed hell hole. Who wants to pay $18 for the privilege of crossing a bridge?

cranseiron

Part of the Furniture Now
May 17, 2013
McHenry, MS
I'm rather fond of my hick state and low cost of living. Please don't move here, though-- hicks are scary people :puffpipe:

thesillyoldbear

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 6, 2013
Dublin, Ireland
I feel like that'd become redundant within 15 minutes of using it. I think I'll stick with soap scented soap and let the actual coffee and pipe tobacco do their thing.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
I was just thinking that if someone loves their lakeland scented tobacco I will gladly sell them some of my dead grandmothers soap.

Status
Not open for further replies.