PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmccarthy

Might Stick Around
May 29, 2012
Can anyone link me some good pipe smoking wallpapers for my computer?
Thanks for the help!

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
I got to laugh at myself, old fart that I am, was thinking about wallpaper you put on walls in a house and was saying to myself that would be nice in my pipe room. LOL SHEESH! Man am I out of touch.

jndyer

Lifer
Jul 1, 2012
Central Oregon
I assumed that mrmccarthy was wanting wallpaper for his computers (I assume it is a him), but part of me was thinking maybe he was wanting something nice for decorating a smoking den wall, so tbradsim1 you are not alone in not thinking only of old fashion walls.
By the way, when I want a nice desktop background (this should avoid confusion), I go to google's picture search and look around for something nice. It also helps to filter your search results to only have large pictures shown.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
I just grab images (legal ones) off the net and make them my desktop pattern. As said, Googling for pipes and clicking on images should give you plenty from which to choose. Here's my current desktop. That's not a photoshop btw, it's a mod ;)
SmokingDesktop_zpscaa27fe7.jpg

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
Check out the photo that foggy posted in the thread below. You could probably use that. Doesn't get much batter then that either.
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/nine-dunhill-four-square-panels

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
Anything to help smokeybear. If you really want something to look at hit the link I will post below. I want a Cannoy pipe very much. I am currently saving for an artisan pipe and can't make up my mind between a Cannoy or Rad.
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/sandblast-opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.