PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
Does anyone know if there are places to light up a pipe in Cleveland Ohio? A quick internet search leads me to think the city is pretty anti-smoking. I have a business trip there later in the week and I'm wondering is it worth bringing some pipes along.

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
You can't smoke in restaurants or bars here in Ohio. But there are few good smoke shops around; Cousin's (east and west side locations) and Dad's (near west side). Cleveland is mostly a cigar town, but they allow pipe guys to light up.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
Do you know if the parks are smoke free, or can I find a park bench and light up?

mikestanley

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Akron area of Ohio
You just can't smoke indoors or where it's prohibited with signs. Parks are fair game. Second on Cousins. Sam runs the downtown shop on St. Clair at E. 14th St. Comfortable place to rest and smoke. Where exactly will you be staying, I'll give you more specific advice.
Mike S.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
Cool. I'll be staying at the Residence Inn Marriott on Prospect Avenue East and will have a car. Looking for a place to chill Saturday afternoon.

mikestanley

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Akron area of Ohio
Cousin's is a good bet. There are also a number of quiet spots along the lakefront too. Look near the rock n roll hall of fame.

Mike S.

P.S. The downtown trolley (green) is a good way to get

around

Status
Not open for further replies.