PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
So are there any pipe shows venues that let you smoke on the premise? I am thinking you could at the West Coast pipe show in Las Vegas. Any where else?

ebklodt

Might Stick Around
Nov 9, 2012
C.O.R.P. show in Richmond allows smoking. High ceilings with plenty of ventilation.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
The TAPS pipe show at the N.C. State Fairgrounds has a covered outdoor patio with picnic tables and ash trays

where you are invited to smoke tobacco samples offered at tables indoors. Since the indoor area is not huge,

and does not permit smoking, this is a good arrangement. It offers a place where you can actually focus on

the blend you are trying and not be submerged in the smoke of other blends. Needless to say, the conversation

at these picnic tables is pipe-centric and from time to time hyperbolic. Let's say the truth gets healthy doing

stretching exercises.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Since the smoking area at the CORPS show is open later than the show, why don't we gather there around 5?
Rus

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Unfortunately, I have to drive 3 hours back to Maryland Saturday evening (most likely), so maybe around 4 would work better for me? I'll start a new thread in about the show in a few weeks, so not to hijack this one any more. It would be great to meet some forum members.

Status
Not open for further replies.