Pipe Rack is Full but Collection Not Complete (pics)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
With a few recent additions the pipe rack is now full, and I'm running out of room on the shelf. Though the rack and shelf might be full I'm not done adding to the collection. Here's my collection minus 3 cobs, and a Custom-bilt and a Kaywoodie that need to be repaired.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Great collection there. A nice variety of pipes. Time for another pipe rack or two I guess. :puffy:

dixie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2013
Beautiful! Love the pokers…Whats the story behind the carved poker…looks real nice.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
@dixie - that is my "Prince of Darkness" poker which I commissioned from Sparky's Pipes. He's a friend of mine and an excellent pipe carver. This was is 22nd pipe he carved. It has flames coming up from the bottom, the sides have an Ozzy Osbourne bat logo and cross logo and the Black Sabbath logo on them. I'm a huge Ozzy and Sabbath fan and wanted an Ozzy pipe. I think there are more pics of it under my profile if you want a better view of it.

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
"I'm a huge Ozzy and Sabbath fan"
Me too.
1977 Nov 2 Black Sabbath, Swing Auditorium Great show. Also saw them the following year, outdoors in San Bernardino, an even better show.

"You have a rack problem!"

Seemingly

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
One pipe leads to another. Then, as it happens, one pipe rack leads to another. I have a nice cabinet and another nice open rack, but the slots keep filling up. Oops.

Status
Not open for further replies.