PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2015
I just wanted to share my pipe holster that I recently purchased off of Etsys. I've been looking for a pipe holster and until now couldn't find anything that I thought would provide sufficient protection for my pipe. I looked at a few like the ones Dunhill offers but the were too expensive and look too soft for what I was looking for. I came across this holster but it was being offered as a glass pipe holster, not sure what you would smoke out of a glass pipe. So I contacted the seller and asked if he could alter the dimensions some to fit one of my common sized pipes, like a Petersons 106. The seller asked me to send him the measurements and three or four days later I received it. I am very pleased with this holster and thought other members here would be interested in one. I believe this holster will provide sufficient protection just the way it is but I'm thinking about adding a plastic cigar tube inside the sleeve for extra protection as I can be pretty rough when I'm in the woods. Here is a link to the seller if your interested
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Bowlster?ref=l2-shopheader-name

Dec 3, 2015
At first I thought I wouldn't like the belt clip but after using it a belt loop would make it too hard for quick removal. With the clip it's easily removed to be used as a pipe stand.

michaelmirza

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 21, 2015
Chicago, IL
not sure what you would smoke out of a glass pipe.

Visit your college campus; they'll tell you the answer. :wink:
One of my favorite Etsy shops, VintagePipes, recently listed this vintage holster as well. Doesn't seem like it really offers much protection, but a unique accessory nonetheless:
il_fullxfull.1044921769_oshm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.