PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
Not sure if anyone has see this yet, but it looks interesting!
http://dapperism.com/father-the-flame-documentary-preview/

Jul 15, 2011
I posted this earlier today. I am actually a contributing author on that site but I wasn't the one responsible for that article.

dhizzy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2011
Erik, glad to see you are still at it bro. The video was great. I will have to check out that site. On a side note, I went to see a doctor a few months ago about some issues I've been having. When I told him I was a pipe smoker he started the usual take a cessation class, its bad for you bla bla bla...I told him that the pipe soothes me and actually helps my physical pain. I told him that the health benefits of tobacco consumption far outweigh the risks in the form in which I use it. He shut up. That video helps people understand what smoking a pipe is all about.

johncorosz

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
It would be so nice to see a well produced documentary on this hobby. Maybe we can talk the history channel into making something super well produced! :puffpipe:

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
I got in touch with Chad Terpstra, and he said:
"Hi Dan. I just posted an update on the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/FatherTheFlame
We're working on a short film from the footage we got at Lee's place up north. Also creating a treatment and working on our plan of attack for the feature version. Lots of work to do so we're just taking it one step at a time. We are also going to be at the Chicagoland pipe show this May. Will we see you there? "
Heck, yes, I will be in Chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.