PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
Has anyone ever used this site/retailer before www.pipedivan.com I came across the site while looking for a specific pipe and they seem to have some good rates. Says that they are based in Ireland, but just wondering if anyone actually had first hand knowledge?

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
They are located just down the street from the Peterson store in Dublin. I've purchased form them in person more than once. A nice store with good people. I cannot speak to their web site but, the name "James Fox" I hold in reverence.

Briar Boy

(astrange1)
Apr 8, 2013
I have ordered from them a couple times, good shop, great prices on peterson's too.

oldreddog

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 4, 2014
Drwatson I work quite near the James Fox shop, so too add to the above positive comments, it's a real live shop and you should have no trouble ordering from them.

menuhin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 21, 2014
I ordered from them also, nice people to work with and good price for some branded pipes.

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
Thanks everyone! There was a great price on a Peterson b13 that I cant find here in the states. I always like to check with people or do digging before I order from someplace that I have never delt with before.

ericusrex

Lifer
Feb 27, 2015
Thank you for introducing me to this store! What fantastic prices on Petersons. I couldn't resist getting a B10 and a B57 as well as a couple of pouches of unobtainium (at least in the US). Qualified for free shipping too.

Status
Not open for further replies.