Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
This is Vanessa's 3rd appearance here at PipesMagazine.com. We love that she has the greatest, shiniest, silkiest, longest black hair ever. Vanessa's exotic looks come from her Peruvian descent. She currently resides in Sarasota, Florida where she enjoys the tropical weather and the beach.
Her stepfather is artisan pipe maker, Zack Hamric, which is how she came to our attention. Zack is a participating member in the community forums on PipesMagazine.com under the screen name of zack24. He posted photos of his vacation in Italy last summer, which included photos of his lovely wife, Greta, and stepdaughter, Vanessa smoking pipes. It turns out that Vanessa is an actual, albeit, occasional pipe smoker. She didn't need any coaching whatsoever. The tobacco isn't the only thing sizzling in this photo shoot. She is smoking a H.I.S. pipe. H.I.S. stands for Hugo International Series, and they are a line made by Gardesana in Italy.
Full Gallery

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Well, there went my blood pressure! :rofl: Very lovely. Love that gorgeous hair!

kane

Can't Leave
Dec 2, 2014
Gosh, what a beautiful lady.

When's the Pipe Babes calendar coming out?

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Having met and visited with Zach and Greta at several pipe shows, I knew that this young lady was from Greta's side of the family! :wink:
Great photos... Makes me want to go load up a pipe right now!

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Having met and visited with Zach and Greta at several pipe shows, I knew that this young lady was from Greta's side of the family!
You should have seen the looks that Greta and Vanessa got in Italy when they were both smoking a pipe…

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
Obviously I am in the minority, but the painted-on eyebrows...to each his/her own. "Sizzling" is in the eye of the beholder.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Not a big fan of the painted on eyebrows either but I must say she looks very sensual puffing away on that pipe.

A raven haired beauty indeed! :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.