Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Gabrielle made her debut on PipesMagazine.com in 2012. This is her 8th appearance as a Pipe Babe since then. In this shoot she is smoking my 2002 Dunhill Cumberland shape (4202), which is a half bent billiard with saddle bit. The tobacco is My Own Blend, which was custom hand-blended to my taste, at the Orlik Factory in Denmark during my visit there in July 2010.
The shoot was done at Ruby's Elixir, which is a great Jazz & Blues club in downtown St. Petersburg, Florida. Ruby's is attached to Central Cigars, a full liquor and cigar bar with several name brand cigars and their own house blends as well. Smoking is permitted not only in the cigar lounge, but in the jazz club as well.
(By the way, this is Harris' [Cigrmaster]'s daughter).
Full Gallery

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Kevin, this is the first time I have seen those pics, very cool. Thanks again for giving Gabrielle the opportunity, she has so much fun doing those shoots. I still cannot believe that is my baby girl. In another few years, you will have to see my youngest daughter Elizabeth, she is going to be a looker like her sis and will probably be even taller. Gabrielle is 5'11 and Elizabeth is only 12 and already wears a size 10 shoe which is bigger than her older sisters size 9.5. She is definitely going to be over 6'.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Congrats Harris - you must have great genes! Your daughter is beautiful. BTW, my daughter will turn twelve this October.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks guys for the nice comments. Gabrielle is planning to graduate USF with a degree in Criminology and Psychology at the end of next year, a full year early making her only 21 with a Bachelors degree. She then plans on taking a year off before she goes for her Masters and then her PHd so she can really pursue her goal of being a professional model. She has been working so hard to graduate early and I feel it is my obligation because she has been working so hard to let her chase her dream . She has had some very good experience doing runway work and I will take her to Miami, NY and Europe so she has every opportunity to succeed. This daughter of mine is driven and one of the hardest workers I have come across in a long time. She has definitely made me a proud Dad. I predict she has an incredibly bright future no matter what she chooses to do with her life.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks Kevin. Did you see that Tampa show she did with Peter Gunn? She also did a show where 5 of the 8 designers had her wearing their cloths and not one of the other models wore more than one designer. She was psyched about that show.

Status
Not open for further replies.