Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Ashley's puppy dog eyes, high cheek bones, black hair and pouty lips make her sensuous and adorable. She is ready for cocktail hour in her black party dress, but decided to enjoy smoking her classic billiard-shaped BBB Minerva No. 0667 in her hotel room before heading off to the party.
Click the pic for the gallery.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
boneronisticker_2.jpg

jaybird

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 26, 2011
I was scrolling and mixed up the pic that hobie posted with docwatson's posting of "sweet." It looked like doc was happy for hobie.
lol

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
"Somebody on Facebook complained that he didn't like the Pipe Babes."
I would have told him it is OK if he is not into girls. :wink: But the rest of us like them so the pipe babes are going to stay! :D

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Kevin, that dude on FB makes 4 or 5 times this week PM.com people have made sexist statements to the females on this site on other sites. (G+ and FB) 2 of them were addressed towards me and I handled those on the site it happened on. It's becoming a disturbing trend. :-/

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
@cyndi

Kevin, that dude on FB makes 4 or 5 times this week PM.com people have made sexist statements to the females on this site on other sites. (G+ and FB) 2 of them were addressed towards me and I handled those on the site it happened on. It's becoming a disturbing trend. :-/
Sorry Cyndi. Men are pigs, and the distance and/or anonymity of the internet amplify this.
It's interesting that the less we actually know a person, or know of a person, the more apt we are to make a crude comment.
For example, the last shoot I posted of Cynthia (Bubba's wife) had one of the new members posting a somewhat crude comment. He had no idea that she was actually a real person and married to one of the moderators of the forum.
Everybody else knew that, and their comments while being compliments and high praise for her beauty, were all completely respectful.
As far as Facebook and G+, I can only control what people post on my own wall or feed.
And to clarify the guy I referred to on FB, he actually was not making a disrespectful comment towards any of the women.
He said this -
You know, I'm a pipe smoker, and I really like women, but I just don't see the point behind these photo spreads. I have no problem with women smoking pipes (and I wish more did), but this is gratuitous, lowest-common-denominator kind of stuff. How does this fit with pipesmagazine.com? Is it a hobby/lifestyle mag dealing with pipes and tobacco, or is it trying to be a "men's magazine"? Take the pipe out of her hands and this could be in Maxim. If I want that, I'll go pick up an issue of Maxim. Quite frankly, I think it demeans the rest of what you're doing with pipesmagazine.com. Just my 2 cents.
My response was -
Rick, you are certainly entitled to your opinion, and no offense, but if you don't like it, then don't look at it. The site is information, news, articles, advice and entertainment.
I've received about 1,000 compliments and so far this is the only complaint about pretty ladies smoking pipes. And btw, several of the models are not just models, but actually smoke a pipe in real life.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Oops, I just noticed that you and Shaun joined that conversation on FB Cyndi, and thank you for doing so.
You both made excellent, intelligent comments. I love what you wrote. You two are awesome.

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
A pipe? I saw no pipe in any picture.
Seriously though, a very nice spread Kevin. I like what you said to Rick about being offended, he doesn't have to look at such things if it offends him. You spreads of the young ladies are very respectfully done and in good taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.