PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

grumpy74

Lurker
May 28, 2014
AFGHANISTAN
pipe-600x337.jpg
This is my first time posting anything that I have made to any website. I currently and starting back up in smoking a pipe again. So looking around my garage and noticine some Scrap wood I decided to make a pipe rack. This is my first attempt at it.

grumpy74

Lurker
May 28, 2014
AFGHANISTAN
pipe2-600x337.jpg
I am now working on a Eight Holder pipe and tobacco table top piece. I have all the stain that I will be using and only need to finish sanding it down. Once it is complete I will be adding to this post.

grumpy74

Lurker
May 28, 2014
AFGHANISTAN
Here is the completed Table top Pipe Rack. It is made out of common wood with a MinWax Oak finish. the back side of the Jar has match strike cardboard attached for lighting the matches.

table-top-pipe-1-600x337.jpg

sidious

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 30, 2014
Nicely done! Is that a cooler full of beer just below? Looks like your all set 8)

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I just get bored and use the stuff around the house.

Nothing wrong with that! It took a few years but,I finally learned to do as my mother used to tell me--"Make do with what you have". I don't go buy it if there's something here I can use or make work. I also tend to hang onto stuff I MIGHT use--someday.

tlag77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2013
Nice job on the eight-piper, I wish I had the talent, tools and time to do that.

grumpy74

Lurker
May 28, 2014
AFGHANISTAN
Honestly the only reason I had the time is my wife and grandson were in AL. Now they are back and I am hard pressed to find the time to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.