Pics..Christmas Pipe Gift for Dad, he loved it.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokenscotch

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2011
Well, just a follow up to my post of my Dad's Brigham I bought him. He really did love it. It's been approx 30 years since he smoked a pipe and we smoked together on Christmas Eve with some Petersons Holiday Season, then again on Christmas morning. Here's a pic on Christmas Eve. My cousin also bought me a MM Cob, I haven't lit it up yet, (had a flu the past few days) but I'm looking forward to it. I also enjoyed a nice bowl of Penzance on Christmas day, wow that stuff is good.
Christmas2011012.jpg

Christmas2011019.jpg

CornCobPipe.jpg

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Thanks for sharing the moment ! My dad was a cigarette smoker and passed away at a young age 21 years ago. I was only 25. I feel I missed out on many moments like this over the years. Count yourself blessed ! Never take those around you for granted.
Enough philosophical ranting. Going to light up a pipe :puffpipe:

smokenscotch

Nov 23, 2011
Thanks for all the kind words. I really do value dearly that I am able to enjoy a pipe with my Dad. It sure does feel like family on this forum. Thx everyone!

riptide

Jul 27, 2010
Colorado
Look like a good time. I would love to share a pipe with my dad But his only interest are little glass ones and little white pills. I don't think he would remember the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.