PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipefish

Can't Leave
Aug 25, 2013
A new, limited edition from Peterson. It's described as "a fruity mixture of Virginia, Burley, Orient and spicy tobaccos, all pressed and cut into cube. Black Cavendish and smooth coloured Virginia are subsequently added. The blend is refined with rum and the aromas of mango, maracuja and vanilla."
Anyone try this stuff yet?

shanelktown

Lifer
Feb 10, 2015
I wonder how good that st pattys blend will be I was debating on ordering that...it's an aromatic?

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Can't speak to that particular one, but Peterson is known for its specialty complex aromatics.

I have a tin of their Peterson Special 2013 Reserve that is described thusly: "Exclusive hand cut

Virginia Flake together with sun yellow and mahogany colored Virginias are combined with

dark cut Cavendish which gives this tobacco an amazing appearance. Fruity flavors of exotic

passion fruit and juicy peach makes this blend a symphony for the senses." They do a pretty

good specialty aromatic, it's true.

docspipe

Might Stick Around
Dec 12, 2014
I just posted my review of this for you folks in the Pipe Tobacco Reviews forum.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
Peterson's Perfect Plug has some fruit flavors, similar to those you mention here, and it is a fine smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.