PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

boilermakerandy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 27, 2014
I've just discovered Old Dublin and I love this stuff, just cracked my second tin and more are on the way. Really tasty and every few minutes or so I pull the pipe from my lip and say "Damn, this is good tobacco". Old Dublin is a really well balanced and flavorful blend, just fantastic. I love Dunhill MM 965 but I have to say Old Dublin is even better, light years better, actually. If I could only have one blend to smoke for the rest of my life this one would be it. This is why I smoke a pipe. Simply outstanding!

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
I have one tin I picked up recently that remains unopened but I know I'll love it just based on the description. I'd even go so far as to stock up on it before trying. I would open the tin but I have plenty of tins already open that I'm currently enjoying.
To your health :puffy:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Thanks for the recommendation. I haven't heard that much about Old Dublin. I like

Irish Whiskey, even though I'm not much of an aromatic smoker; I like it when the

flavoring recedes and it is mostly the Virginia coming forward. I have fond memories

of my two visits to Dublin to add to the good association.

boilermakerandy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 27, 2014
Andy, you may want to check the boards, as we ran through Old Dublin just a week ago. Take a look and see what you think:
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/old-dublin-2
Thanks for pointing that out to me. Some good suggestions there, guess I'll be getting the checkbook out again. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.