PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cygnusx1

Lurker
Aug 31, 2009
Ok, so I have been smoking this stuff now for 2 weeks and I can't put it down! The tin note has that nutty fruit thing going on and just overall a pleasant smell. Initial light up and the nuttiness comes through the smoke. The whole bowl has a subtle overtone of the fruit thing I mentioned, but retains the nutty flavor. It's almost a hazelnut dare I say? Room note is very nice for anyone around. Overall, it is a great smoke anytime of the day and pairs well with coffee. Nothing fancy about the blend, but sometimes simple is better.

lincolnsbark

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2013
I am so glad to find this review from a forum member; Nutty Cut has been sitting in my shopping cart for about a week and a half and I have yet to pull the trigger.

roadqueen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 9, 2013
I'm a huge fan of Nutty Cut as well. I've been hearing from online as well as a personal friend, if you like Nutty Cut, you'll love Peterson's Connoisseur's Choice. Supposedly it's very similar to Nutty Cut, only 'better'. I have not yet tried CC myself, but would like to based off of the opinions I've heard.

dlattim

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2012
Nutty Cut has become my "go to" blend. At first I didn't expect it to be, but I like it more and more. I always have an open tin of it. It has even pushed aside my former favorite, Hunter's Blend Labrador.

Status
Not open for further replies.