PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2016
Looking for a Peterson St Patrick's Day 2014 Pipe #69. Does anyone know where I can find one? Thank you in advance.
002-029-20311.jpg

Jan 4, 2015
Massachusetts
That is what is called a "Holy Grail" pipe. That is a pipe that was made in limited numbers for a short period of time. It's unlikely that it's still in inventory anywhere so the only real possibility is to find one is on the estate market. Ebay will give you access to the most estate pipes but retailers like Pipes & Cigars, Smoking Pipes and others also have a sizable selection of estate pipes. Click on the sponsors links and brows through their estate pipes. Sooner of later one will surface.

Jan 8, 2013
The only 2014's I've been able to find are here... https://www.mysmokingshop.co.uk/index2.php?mod=mancats&man=99&sec=3286
No 69 though. 2014's are going to be scarce right now. They're made in limited numbers and those are nearly 3 years old. Your best bet is to keep checking ebay to see if one pops up. I just checked and didn't see any, though. You could try to contact Peterson directly to see if they have any.

Status
Not open for further replies.