Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
On theme for the season, we have a review of the 2014 Peterson Christmas Tobacco, along with a review of the 2014 Peterson Christmas Pipes. (I just wish I could figure out if Bill liked it or not.)
Check out the great review, which is accompanied by some great still life photos.
A Very Peterson Christmas

Jan 8, 2013
Another great read. I still haven't gotten my hands on one of those Christmas pipes, and this review just makes me want one even more... thanks. The tobacco sounds delicious as well.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
I agree completely on the Holiday 2014, a great blend and amazing room note.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Just like the pipes and blend, another solid article.
I popped a tin on Thanksgiving Day and have had about 8 or 10 bowls already. I couldn't give it a more accurate review than the article. Great seasonal aromatic that you should pick up a tin of and check out.

briarhillgeoff

Might Stick Around
Nov 8, 2014
I had a tin and a 221 Christmas pipe on my "SP Wishlist" hopefully it's in this big box I have under my tree which came recently....

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
Toffee is at the top of my favorite flavors list. The pipes are drop dead beautiful carving. Very different.

Really look good with that red stain and the bit color.

kimbiker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 3, 2014
Great read Kevin, sounds great. Anyone tried the Samuel Gawith Christmas baccy yet by the way.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
Kevin, I was curious about this comment "though I admit some minor disappointment that it doesn’t contain the "flakelets" of the previous 2014 blends." There seems to be pieces of flakes in my Holiday 2014, did yours not contain these. Excuse the poor pictures, my phone never seems to want to photograph tobacco well but I think you can make out the flake pieces.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My favorite shape among the Peterson Christmas pipes for 2014 is their zulu; it really carries that

stain and red stem well.

Status
Not open for further replies.