Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our Featured Interview on The Pipes Magazine Radio Show tonight is with Pete Siegel. Pete has been involved in every aspect of the pipe business for several decades. He has been an importer, manufacturer, and retailer of pipes and tobaccos. Here is a fascinating forum thread that Pete contributed a lot of knowledge and history too. (He is "Neverbend" in the thread.) In the "Pipe Parts" segment, Brian will get a little personal and tell you about his 101-year old grandmother that he was taking care of for the last four years.

lincolnsbark

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2013
Interview seemed like it could have been hours longer. Loved the stories. Hope all have fun at the Chicago Show.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I agree with lincolnsbark. Hopefully Brian can complete some follow-up interviews. I think Pete could do entire segments on making pipes, Italian pipes, etc.

csharp

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 28, 2015
It was so nice to hear from the man behind the Elephant & Castle brand. It brought back memories of a time when I was a neophyte pipe smoker day dreaming over a copy of the PCI. Marble Arch always had an Elephant & Castle advertisement in that publication. Ironically it was the first brand I feel in love with yet I was never able sample any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.