Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gogosamgo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
Just wanted to give you guys who want to try the "magical blend" a heads up ;)

sw0snuff3r

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2014
Aaand.... it's gone. I saw it was in stock and in the time it took for me to log in it was no more. Oh well, I'm more interested in trying Stonehaven anyways.

gogosamgo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
Crazy, less than 20 minutes from posting and already sold out. I'm glad many of you were able to snag a tin!

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
Got mine. I'm glad that they put the limit on, gives some the chance to try it and gives those of us that won't pay more than retail the opportunity to pick up a tin. I was surprised that it was available fifteen minutes after the notification. :puffy:

May 31, 2012
Thank you Sam,

much appreciated.
Even though I was late to the game I was still able to score some Blackpool which I've been needing to re-up on,

along with the new issue of P&T, 1500 regular Brigham pipe cleaners, plus several tins of Pete's 3P, put me right at $96 for the free shipping!
Thank you SMOKING PIPES!

:puffy:

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
We now know the answer to the question, "How long does it take piranhas to eat a unicorn?"

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Sold out in about 20 minutes... I think that's longer than the last time. Balkan Sobranie lasted about 8 hours the last time it was back in stock with a two tin maximum, and I couldn't believe it. I think that 20 minutes is pretty good.
It's sad though... the 20 minutes of availability will most likely be followed by two days of negative attack reviews towards Germain's and smokingpipes.com staff. I hope people can keep their emotions in check this time. I would give my cellar stash of Penzance to help keep the peace if I hadn't of traded it away a couple years ago for something else.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
4noggins had it too, I checked, it had a buy it now button beside the tin, which it never does, when I clicked it, it was too late. They have And so to bed in 8 ounce bags.

gogosamgo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
Thank you Sam, much appreciated. Even though I was late to the game I was still able to score some Blackpool which I've been needing to re-up on.
No worries! Not sure if they had a 1 bag limit, but if you are looking for some more Blackpool, Cup O Joes currently has it in stock, as well as a few other Esoterica blends!

Status
Not open for further replies.