PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigmike

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Got a bag of each myself and they still have them listed on their website.
Better hurry though and good luck............. :puffy:

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Welcome zwolanek.
About a Month and half ago, I sent e-mail to 4noggins requesting that he let me know when he gets some in so I can order a bag of each. Tonight he sent me a message as soon as he got them in. Very huge thank you to 4noggins for terrific customer service!

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
Nifty. Ordered a bag of Penzance. I rotate Penzance in every third or fourth smoke, so an 8 oz bag should last a good while.

bigmike

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Gotta be Quick!!!
Neither of them last more than about an hour or so once the announcement is made.... :puffy:

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
I dunno. I don't think it's intentional shorting -- I just think Penzance is very popular, and there's not much out there that you can smoke in close approximation of it, so demand is high.
Esoterica has production and distribution issues to deal with, so I think the short supply is a natural result. Note that it doesn't sell for any sort of premium compared to their other tobaccos -- at least not in my experience.
I know it's more entertaining to think of everything as a conspiracy, but in my experience most companies have enough trouble organizing their business in the regular course, let alone pulling off complex scams.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Penzance? Stonehaven? I'm not familiar with those names. Are these popular tobaccos
Just two "trash" baccy's that the Crime world controls the distribution of, stay very far away from these two evil carcinogens :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.