PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Ok so I know a lot of you guys are always looking for this stuff, my b&m has so much in stock that they sell it by the once or in bags. 8oz bag is like 33$. I dont peronally smoke it, but would help you guys get it if you want. Pm me and we will work out the details. I wont charge you anything for the trouble, just the price of tobacco and shipping.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Nice to know there is still some B&M's with some decent stock....that is the normal price that I find it for. That BS last year of paying 60-70 a bag for it hopefully is over.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Yeah for some reason this guy gets a lot of it. He had a pile of 8 ounce bags. But he also has a jar of it and sells it by the ounce on a sliding scale based on quantity so if you buy 8 bulk you still pay 33 bucks plus tax

irishsmoker

Lifer
Feb 14, 2012
Ok I've really been interested in try some penzance. But I wish I knew what to expect before buying a bunch. What's the deal? Sorry I'm sure this has been discussed, bit I'm just trying keep my mind preoccupied.

bigmike

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
My sincere Thanks Again shaintiques.
This will be my first "cellared" tobacco.

colesradioactive

Might Stick Around
Apr 3, 2012
I would love to try some, an as Irish said, I know it's been discussed but I can't find any local or even semi-local shops that have any

treeder13

Might Stick Around
Apr 16, 2012
Hmmm I may have to take this offer up I've been wanting to try it but like a long awaited video game I'm worried the hype will make it seem alot better then it actually is

Status
Not open for further replies.