PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
I ordered some of the Russ' blends off PC site the other day since they were on sale, and I needed to push the total up for free shipping. Only bought two, Cavendish in the Woods and Sugar Plum. I like them both, the balance and flavor are very good. Sugar Plum would be the favorite. I checked back and of course now it's sold out...
IMAG3267_1.jpg

IMAG3266_1.jpg

cosmicbobo

Part of the Furniture Now
May 11, 2017
So you got them or not? Sugar Plum seems to come and go with regularity, so I don't think there's a worry there.

nevadablue

Lifer
Jun 5, 2017
I too like the Cavendish in the Woods. The other one I ordered, Candy Corn, went out of stock as I ordered it. Hopefully it will be sent when it gets back in stock. I believe that the Angler's Dream is one of Russ' mixes too. Love that one too.

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Yes, I got them... evidence of the old glazzies. ;)
I saw the Angler's too. That sounds interesting. But the rest my TAD $ is tied up in Esoterica.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I have not been unhappy with anything from Russ. A few of my favs are Fire Storm, a Va/Per; Chestnut, an Am/English non-aro tub tobacco; and Log Cabin, an Americana blend, a burley/Va/Cav and perfect in a cob. He has a series of Acadian blends and all kinds of others.

Status
Not open for further replies.