PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdmack09

Lurker
Apr 15, 2014
Hello,
My name is JD, and I'm curious about the Pipesandcigars.com Pipe Tobacco of the Month Club. It looks like a great way to try new Tobacco types and blends. That is certainly something I want to do, since it will help me broaden the brands of tobacco I will use. Also, since I'm very new to Pipe smoking, just ordered my "starter kit" today after smoking a friend's pipe, it might allow me to find something that I would like to smoke regularly. I was wondering if the people that are part of this club and pay for it are satisfied with it? Also, would you believe that it is worth the money to invest in it? Also, any other comment or thoughts on this Club would be greatly appreciated.

homeguard95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 18, 2014
Hey JD I'm at the moment part of the pipe tobacco of the month club and I've been happy with it so far I've started a topic here before about what I received in my monthly shipments so you may like to check it out.And as for being worth it I think it's a hard deal to pass up if you plan on smoking quite a bit and want to try different tobaccos.Hope this helps. :puffy: http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/pipes-and-cigars-pipe-tobacco-of-the-month-club

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
I've enjoyed it since it began and I'm very happy with it. I have a lot of tins in my cellar now, because I usually only manage to get through a pouch and most of the bulk they send. Lots of variety and as always a good price point. Most of all I seem to forget about it every month and get excited to see an email announcing it's shipment. Now If I could manage to order something and just have them toss it in the box for me free shipping style that would be sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.