P&C has Victor Pipes (Erik Nording Grandson)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohibajoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 2, 2018
Branchburg, NJ
Victor Pipes are individually hand-crafted by the grandson of the legendary Erik Nørding.
https://www.pipesandcigars.com/shop/victor-pipes/2021858/?slide=1
Ordered:

vickor-600x377.png

Jan 8, 2013
I was just looking at those. I'm a huge Nording fan, and I can definitely see in the shaping how he has been influenced by his grandfather. I'd like to see these photographed on another site, as the stain and grain doesn't really impress me with these photos. But, (not offense to pipesandcigars.com) I find pipesandcigars photos normally don't bring out the best in a pipe. I'm not certain if if it's the lighting or the background.... or both. Most of these are priced in the lower mid range. However, some of those in the #5 group have some pretty nice grain. I'm not sure how I feel about those stems though.
I wonder about this one in the #5 group, however. Looks like a pretty ugly flaw in the side of the bowl. I would not want that in a pipe that is on sale for $300.00

pvic-05-pf-1002_view2.png

Cohibajoe, looks like you picked a nice one. Congrats and enjoy the heck out of it.

Reactions: SpookedPiper

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
We are hoping to get set up for higher resolution images at some point. Currently our site is limited to 500 x 500, and we're pushing for 1000 x 1000 sometime soon.
Russ

Reactions: rushx9

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Impressive the pipe carving goes into the third generation. I hope grandson can thrive beyond gramp's shadow. Over time, likely he will. I really enjoy my Nordings at about three different price levels. They look appealing and they really do the job.

banjobob

Lurker
Feb 10, 2012
I know Erik Nording has a Son named Knute but Erik told Me He moved to Switzerland and I've never heard of a Grandson that grew up and made any pipes. I just got some Victor pipes in that My friend commissioned from Erik and my friend said Erik made them.

Status
Not open for further replies.