PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I've got some Margate from 2012 and that one ages great! Yes, no one faint, there are some lat blends I like.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Nope! Not doin' it! :nana:
You can't make me....
jay-roger.jpg

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
Snagged a tin of Penzance… couldn't resist :puffy: I'm not into chasing rare / hard to find / no longer manufactured tobacco, but I'd like to give this one a try
EDIT: THANK YOU COHIBA JOE!

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Well, if you insist... 8)
Just finished the end of month bills and my corporate masters have decreed that I may have a discretionary purchase.
Gonna try ASTB, Cardiff & Pembroke. Damn thank you, Joe.
jay-roger.jpg

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
I was sitting in the dentist waiting room and saw this thread. Then I got on PC and put a tin of Penzance in the cart, when I stopped and said to myself, what the hell are you doing? You don't like latakia. So I put a tin of Dunbar in the cart (1 item limit) and said, what the hell are you doing? You have pounds of fantastic vapers in the cellar. Oh what powers the unobtainiums have on us! I was looking for something else to put into the cart to avoid shipping. How about a big can of SWRA and another pipe? I came to my senses and closed the browser.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Ha! That's how 85% of my browser shopping sessions end, Tim, and I'm still looking for more jars and places to stash them.
I some times browser shop with the sole intent of deleting at the end.
Fun times in the "first world".
jay-roger.jpg

ericusrex

Lifer
Feb 27, 2015
No Peacehaven. That’s the only one my cellar lacks. Did snag some Royal Jersey though. I saw Penzance “only 1 tin left” and let someone else take it. Thanks for the heads up!

snoopy311

Can't Leave
Dec 21, 2016
Well, if my order goes through I have an 8 ounce bag of Margate and Pembroke soon to be on it’s way. Guess it’s all about timing and significant luck. Thanks, cohibajoe!

cohibajoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 2, 2018
Branchburg, NJ
Just checked and this is still available. 2oz Pembroke and 2oz Dunbar.
Yes on timing...just got off the ship and 1st checked P&C...had to refresh the site to make sure. I did goto Cuba and picked up 4 boxes of Cigars.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
Well maybe I got some Margate. I've checked several times and my order status says "Processing" and has been that way since the order was placed. I'm expecting to get a notification on Tuesday telling me that it's out of stock and there's a credit to my account which is going to piss me off.

cohibajoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 2, 2018
Branchburg, NJ
Well maybe I got some Margate. I've checked several times and my order status says "Processing" and has been that way since the order was placed. I'm expecting to get a notification on Tuesday telling me that it's out of stock and there's a credit to my account which is going to piss me off.

Best to call Tuesday..I will...Placed 3 orders..1 1/2 shipped as half 2nd order and "Processing" on the 3rd.

snoopy311

Can't Leave
Dec 21, 2016
I thought the same thing about my order. I placed it and checked out in record time, less than 45 seconds. Thankfully, today I received an email saying my order had shipped. Now if the postal system does their thing I should see it by next Friday. Fingers crossed. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.