PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
Has anyone checked these out? if you get one of the Brigham set you get:
For this pipe set, the pipe from the Canadian company Brigham, accompanied by a bag of Brigham pipe cleaners, a Brigham pipe nail, a cork knocker and three tobbacos, all reminiscent of those Supper meals - sweet and savory. Two you've heard of Hearth and Home's Grandma's Kitchen, Scotty's Blueberry Pancake and a Limited Edition Blend from Hearth and Home called Vermont Meat Candy - yes Meat Candy
The Meat Candy is described as so:

Made specifically for our Canadian Bakin' gift set, Vt. Meat Candy combines two great flavors - maple and bacon. We start with a Cavendish that's been given a deep, sweet maple flavor and then we added dark Burley that's been fire-cured with hickory wood, which delivers the flavor and aroma of hardwood-smoked bacon. Just think about those Sunday mornings when you'd dip your bacon into the syrup from your pancakes and fell in love with the sweet, smoky and salty flavor. Now you can have that flavor without the calories or cholesterol with Vt. Meat Candy, only available in this limited edition set.
Now I really want to try this. Too bad you have to buy the whole thing.

gray4lines

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 6, 2012
KY
I just hopped on the 2nd set of deals. 4oz trout stream, 4 oz pumpkin cheesecake, and 4 oz blueberry pancake for $30 isn't bad!
I only have 2 real aro's so I decided to pick out a few more.
Oh, and after reading the Last G.L. Pease article, I'm going to try and make my own Meat Candy... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.