PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2014
wv
I have too many pipes already. I don't need another one, so I bought 10 instead. Seemed perfectly logical at the moment. I scored this estate lot of 10 today. Some honorable mentions from the bunch are: Comoy's Pebble Grain square shank Panel, GBD City deluxe, BBB, Bentley. The rest of the lot are English or Italian sub brands.
VUz9oWhl.jpg

spartanfan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2013
That logic of not buying one pipe but ten if you don't need one more is brilliant. I might have to borrow that one.

Mar 30, 2014
wv
Nice eye Peck. That's the secret to the shiney. I think most of us have P.A.D. I have P.R.D. ( pipe resto disorder)

I'll keep a few and give the rest to a good home.
Btw, I just noticed the picture has 9 pipes. I already had one on the operating table when I took the picture. It was code red and in need of immediate attention.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
That's an interesting looking pebble grain.
Am I reading these signs right? But based on the picture I'd say:

- The pipe is post-purchase based on the "C" on the stem

- The pipe appears to be natural or has had the stain removed... Which is interesting as I've only seen Pebble Grain pipes with a colour/finish similar to the Dunhill Shells

- The pipe appears to be rusticated and not blasted
Looks like a fun group to work on, I can't wait to see the magic you perform on them. Makes me itchy to get back in the shop.
-- Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.