PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
After missing out on the Neerup I posted recently, this little Nosewarmer captured my attention. It is now on the way...
ChubbyStubbyNW3_003.JPG

ChubbyStubbyNW1_004.JPG

stanlaurel

Jan 31, 2015
Yes, I saw that one. Very nice. Too bad about the Neerup. You gotta strike while the iron is hot. Even more so with the Boswells. Enjoy.

dj11

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 12, 2013
I love Boswell Pipes. I have four of them and for the money they are the best! I would put JM's pipes against any on the market. Great choice in tobacco too. "Dan's Blend" is my every day pick. "Northwood's" is a close second.

smokertruck

Can't Leave
Aug 1, 2013
i have 8 boswells - 6 rhodesians - all good flavor right out of the box ! - the 2 none rhodesians were good after a few lightups.

prices are very fair, great people etc - all 8 were below $200 each.

lifesizehobbit

Oct 23, 2015
So the new Boswell arrived today; a bowl of Boswell's Countryside is already gone (seems appropriate to use their tobacco for the first burn). Love the feeling in my hand; cool first smoke. I can't wait to fully break it in; it's just a pleasant shape and size.
Wife stated that so far, it's her favorite and that includes the original 98 Boswell she bought me at a B&M.
One thing that I like about both of my recent Boswell pipes; both were less that $100 - a great value for some pretty individual pipes.

kaan

Lurker
Nov 20, 2015
PAD cant be blamed on this matter sir! It's nobody's fault but yours. Superb looks! Have fun smoking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.