PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
There was no way I could pass over this pencil shank stack by the late Paulo Becker weighing an amazing 31 grams!

banjo
2b125e64a6510e26206dc9e88ca6b938534d367.jpeg

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Great pipe Fish, awaiting on a large Strawberry Billard from Becker , Dave Neeb had it, you were right about the Strawberry, slow and steady and you've got a fine smoker.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
And thank you again for the purchase, fishnbanjo. My family thanks you, too. It's beef in the beans tonight at supper. I'm off to the grocery store right now! :wink:

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I don't know if anyone else makes such an elegant, thin pipe. Daniel (londonmake)has several Group 1-ish Beckers that are just incredible.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

You have great taste in pipes fishnbanjo. I know very little about Paulo Becker, but the man certainly left the world a real gift with his pipes. His creativity was something. Enjoy and thank you for sharing the picture.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Oh man, fish', that's a pipe that was born to burley. That's a Semois pipe if I ever saw one. That may not be your plan for this beauty, but it is an exquisite pipe for the purpose.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Never had Semois so it's not destined for that, this will be a pipe for very special occasions since longer than 30 minutes is nothing I generally do unless Levi and I were on a walkabout, with his neurological disorder we can no longer do this which both of us miss.

banjo

Status
Not open for further replies.