PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobpnm

Lifer
Jul 24, 2012
Panama City, Florida
Picked this up over the weekend from Pipestud. Mastro De Paja Brugo 6 panel billiard. It arrived today safe and sound! Good buying experience all around!

Edit - Sorry for the size of the second picture. Thought I had it reduced also!

bobpnm

Lifer
Jul 24, 2012
Panama City, Florida
Thanks guys! Stig, this one is only 5.5 inches long. It weighs 41 grams. The bowl does have good thickness. Feels really good in hand. I think it will be a good one.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
That s nice MDP. I'm not usually into the paneled pipes but that pipe has me thinking..........

She looks like a good comfy smoker. Hope you get years of great smokes out of her.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Really nice pipe, Bob.
I just got a Maestro de Paja Brugo Pesaro from the Bay. I love it. It is a rusticated billiard. I will post a pic on the sub pipe posts later.
I know you are going to like it. Mine smokes!

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Bob - that's a beauty. I also have a Maestro de Paja and it's a great smoker.
I've been seeing your purchases and so far you have shown excellent taste! You must have quite a nice collection going.

irwinmetro

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 31, 2013
Excellent pipe.
Every time I see another panel my mouse finger twitches and my wallet creaks. Will have to follow your lead soon.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
bob, nice looking pipe. If yours smokes as well as mine, you are in for a treat. I think Mastro's are a very underrated brand. Congrats on your new pipe.

bobpnm

Lifer
Jul 24, 2012
Panama City, Florida
Numbersix

I've been seeing your purchases and so far you have shown excellent taste! You must have quite a nice collection going.
Thanks Tom! I have a strategy or I guess you could call it a "method to my madness"! There are a number of brands/carvers that I want to own. As you can tell, I lean toward classic shapes. I am also buying pipes of a certain size and shape for certain types of tobacco. I will have several more pictures to post next week. At some point I'm going to post some of my modest collection and give my thoughts on why I like each one for a certain purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.