PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkrockarmy

Might Stick Around
Jan 13, 2013
So I sold some old gaming consoles I used to play and with the money I asked myself "Why not buy a new pipe?" Well I ordered a Bjarne Viking pipe because 1.) I have heard great things about them and 2.) because that's really all my pipe budget could handle for the time being. I plan on dedicating it to English blends. :D

bjarne-viking.jpg

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
My first pipe is a Bjarne Viking Classic. I've only just realized that it doesn't pass a pipe cleaner reliably (mine's a bent sitter, too), and the aros that I smoke in it make me drool a lot, so it gurgles on occasion - but it fits nicely in my hand, clenches nicely in my teeth, and I like it!
Congrats on yours, punkrockarmy! May it bring you as much joy as mine has brought me.

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
I love the style of that pipe and most of the Bjarnes. I always have to make this draft hole larger on any that I have had, makes them smoke better. And stops the gurggle too!

wildcat

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2012
LOL! I have a bent Viking (Your's is very nice by the way!!). I bought it off my son... who needed cash... after he sold his XBox for cash... some of which he used to buy the Viking! The circle of life!!

Status
Not open for further replies.