PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
This is one cool dude...look for the orb that floats down at the 2:55 mark. Once you smoke a few bowls to get relaxed, then try this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG2L5TXK3bU&feature=autoplay&list=FL-wc2Tcz8tIxllxE2UNfCVA&lf=mh_lolz&playnext=2

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I'm usually opening my "third leg chakra", but I'll give this a whack (no pun intended). Cool orb, though.
All bullshit aside, this meditation shit works. I learned a thing called the "Middle Pillar" and "Fountain of Light" and it changed my life. Astral travel, lucid dreaming and other stuff is also not only possible but you can see things that you'd never otherwise believe. Personally, I believe this stuff stimulates the pineal gland, which gives us access to parts of the brain, which otherwise sit dormant. Whatever spirituality you have, it can work. Religion is a nonissue, just a way to take control of parts of your body you never had access to before.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
I was disappointed from all your hype hobie. When the video started, and there wasn't anybody on the mat, I really expected the guy to come floating down from the ceiling...

But I guess this is meditation, not levitation ?

kcvet67

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2010
He lost me when he said "Your carnal desires will start to dissolve". I like my carnal desires. 8)

soylentgreen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 2, 2011
Thanks for posting this. Not sure it'll save me from a bad result the next time the wheel turns, but I agree: that guy's cool.
-Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.