PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tperoda85

Lurker
Dec 23, 2014
Do you guys know of any online retailer that will ship to canada? I'm looking to order some tobacco samplers.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Hi there.
Welcome to the forums, and Merry Christmas.
Many of the site sponsors ship to Canada. I've successfully purchased from the following:

- 4 Noggins

- Smokingpipes.com
In addition I've also purchased from...

- GQ Tobacco

- HU Tobacco
There have been a number of threads here on this topic, you will likely find more info by Google searching the topic with 'PipesMagazine' included in your search.
The only major US tobacco e-tailer who explicitly does NOT ship to Canada is Pipes & Cigars.
-- Pat

kanada

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 8, 2014
Cup o Joe's is another good one and they have a good return policy too

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
Search Gooooogle for "Tobacco Mules" who will smuggle Stonehaven over the boarder for you.

woodsrunner

Lurker
Oct 9, 2015
Hello all,

I am new to the forums, but I would like to sing the praises of Smoking Pipes and my dealings with them. (I am from Canada).

I recently had a problem with their shipping, I contacted them through email and was pleasantly surprised to get a response within the hour. They were courteous and helped me out. I can not overemphasize how well I was treated and I highly recommend them to all Canadians looking for a US supplier. They have a really decent shipping rate (best I have seen online) called super-saver (a non-UPS type).

So again, hello all! I plan to watch these forums and contribute as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.