PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexnc

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 25, 2015
Southeast US
I rarely smoke the same thing two bowls in a row. Do you have any favorites to follow each other with in a first / second in a row bowl? A few on mine are: Mac Baren Navy Flake followed by Capstan Blue / Or Fire Storm followed by Nashville County. How about you? (Warhorse ready rub / Haunted Bookshop)

rdavid

Jun 30, 2018
Milton, FL
My first 2 bowls of the day are usually the same. Chelsea Morning or C&D Good Morning. After those, different blends every bowl thereafter.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I usually start the day with Rattray's Brown Clunee, followed by a Burley blend of some kind, like Mac Baren HH Burley Flake or Old Dark Fired. (Though GLP's Navigator has become an increasingly attractive follow up.)

verporchting

Lifer
Dec 30, 2018
I must say it's nice sometimes to just smoke through a tin in different pipes, but mostly that doesn't happen. Whatever sounds good at the moment is what happens.

charf

Jul 10, 2018
New Zealand
Yesterday it was HH Burley Flake followed up with Dunhill Elizabethan Mixture. Was is in the mood for a double hit while listening to the Radio Show episode 139 & 140.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Decades ago it was a different blend per smoke, but in recent years I've been more about the same blend for weeks or months at a time.

mtwaller

Lifer
Nov 21, 2018
Atlanta, GA
I’m really into Va/Per’s followed by English at the end of the day. Lately I’ve been doing the Peter Stokkebye Luxury Navy Flake followed by some Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding. If I start with Plum Pudding I don’t want to smoke anything else, so I usually save that for last or if I only smoke one bowl in a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.